→ 31 Aug 12 at 12 am
- Aladdin was born into homelessness. He was also caring, brave, and smart, and loved Jasmine because he understood what being trapped felt like.
- Snow White cleaned and cared for those men, she was not sleeping with them.
- Pinocchio tried his best to avoid lying and was actually doing all he did to save his father and become a real boy. Also be reminded that he was like 10 and like all children, what lying he did do was petty.
- Robin Hood stole from the rich because the rich were stealing from the poor via unfair taxes. Robin Hood didn’t steal for kicks.
- Tarzan was raised by fucking apes.
- Sleeping beauty was put into a coma by a witch and a kiss was the only thing that could revive her.
- Cinderella snuck out not because she had strict parents, but because she was a prisoner in her own home. Nor did she lie about going to the ball, she asked her stepmother up front and did work in order to be allowed to go.
Don’t try to use my childhood to justify you being fucking reckless and stupid.